Saturday, July 10, 2010

Deja Vu



Déjà vu or promnesia is the experience of feeling sure that one has witnessed or experienced a new situation previously (an individual feels as though an event has already happened or has happened in the recent past), although the exact circumstances of the previous encounter are uncertain. 
( source: wikipedia)


Have you experienced déjà vu before?

I don’t know mine either.
 
But I dreamt. 

My dream was about my friend. I saw her meeting a friend in front of the clinic at my univ. She wore a purple long shirt with the black scarf on her head. While her friend, a guy, was wearing a white shirt. They were talking to each other.


And guess what?

It did happened!
 
I really saw them in my real life.
It was the same. She dressed in purple, and he wore the same shirt.



I’m still thinking, is it déjà vu?



No comments: